Friday, January 22, 2010

Welcome to Jeff's Underground!

  Welcome to Jeff's underground...a lot like Jeff's Central Coast except a little more adult-oriented. Here is where you'll find the inside scoop on things that I can't talk about, say or show on Jeff's Central Coast. Not that there's a lot I won't say on JCC, but for instance, if something happens at Pirate's Cove you'll be more likely to read about it and see pictures about it here. That way, I can keep JCC clean enough for all the family to enjoy, and I have a place to post the occasional dirt...after all, we all love dirt!
  I will also be more likely to use language here that some might find offensive and to them I say "Don't fucking read it if it bothers you"!!! We're all big boys & girls here, so NO WHINING ALLOWED!
  I will also be using this space to talk about things that other publications might find "sensitive" or "politically incorrect"...in fact I plan to specialize in things that make other publications squeemish. Those of you who know me, know that I speak my mind, and it'll be no different here. I'm not going to pull any punches, and any opinions expressed here are MINE!
  With that said...let's have some fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment